Moon Palace Cocktail hour/reception locations in November

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ccawley79

• 27 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:29 AM

Hi everyone,

We are about 5 months away from our wedding day. My fianc© and I have started looking at the private event areas so we can decide where to have them. Hoping some brides or people who know the resort well will be able to point us in the right direction. We think we want to go with a terrace reception/cocktail hour. :) The wedding is Friday Nov 22nd. We are expecting 40-45 people. The majority of our family/friends are staying at Nizuc and the rest are staying at Grand. We're having the catholic ceremony in the chapel.

Are there places that are less buggy? I'd love to be close to the ocean so we have nice sunset pics. I like the idea of the cocktail hour and reception being held in the same place so the guests don't have to move around a lot. We reached the 75 nights so we will be able to have unlimited parties. I think we'll just have a welcome dinner, the cocktail hour and reception. I want the guests to be able to enjoy your vacation too. :) Looking forward to seeing your responses. Thanks everyone!

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,071 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:07 PM

Welcome to the forum, ccawley79, and COngrats on your upcoming Moon Palace Wedding!!!

You've picked a gorgeous venue - as seen here in some magical wedding "moments that matter' Linc has caught at weddings there.....with more at *

Happy research + planning, and hope you have the Most Amazing Wedding Celebration Ever - Cheers!!!

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users