NEIGHBOUR RESORTS TO OCEAN BLUE AND SAND

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 machads

machads
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:56 AM

Hi everyone, PLEASE HELP

Next April I will get married at Ocean Blue but is already booked but there are more people who still need to book even one of my bridesmaids :(

I did not think the resort would pack up this quick but it did and now I need to know the names of the neighbour resorts so I can pass on to my guests to try and book then get a day pass for my wedding.

I tried using maps but it would only show my ocean blue.

#2 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
    • 562 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
    • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by machads 

Hi everyone, PLEASE HELP

Next April I will get married at Ocean Blue but is already booked but there are more people who still need to book even one of my bridesmaids :(

I did not think the resort would pack up this quick but it did and now I need to know the names of the neighbour resorts so I can pass on to my guests to try and book then get a day pass for my wedding.

I tried using maps but it would only show my ocean blue.

Yikes that's crazy that they are already brooked almost a year in advance! I am not super familiar with the area, but are you using or having you considered a travel agent? They would probably be super helpful in this situation since they have agents who are familiar with specific areas/resorts and can offer suggestions. You may want to try Wright Travel-- I used them for my wedding a couple of months ago and they were fantastic!! Whatever you do, good luck!!

P.S.--it's run by the same people who run BDW if that gives you more peace of mind!

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

https://www.facebook...ghtTravelAgency

#3 trivera5521

trivera5521
    • 470 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:35 AM

Oh no! This might help it looks like Iberostar is the closest:

#4 machads

machads
      • 16 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:39 PM

Thanks hun! yes I am affiliated with Flight Centre and my agent has been nothing but AMAZING! I totally recommend them and her (Lindsay-Pickering Location).

I appreciate the help :)

#5 machads

machads
        • 16 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:40 PM

Thank-you!!!!! I was trying to find a detailed map myself and I had no luck! How/where did you find this?

I will definitely be sharing this amongst my guests thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users