Sign in to follow this  
machads

NEIGHBOUR RESORTS TO OCEAN BLUE AND SAND

Hi everyone, PLEASE HELP

Next April I will get married at Ocean Blue but is already booked but there are more people who still need to book even one of my bridesmaids :(

I did not think the resort would pack up this quick but it did and now I need to know the names of the neighbour resorts so I can pass on to my guests to try and book then get a day pass for my wedding.

I tried using maps but it would only show my ocean blue.

Originally Posted by machads View Post

Hi everyone, PLEASE HELP

Next April I will get married at Ocean Blue but is already booked but there are more people who still need to book even one of my bridesmaids :(

I did not think the resort would pack up this quick but it did and now I need to know the names of the neighbour resorts so I can pass on to my guests to try and book then get a day pass for my wedding.

I tried using maps but it would only show my ocean blue.

Yikes that's crazy that they are already brooked almost a year in advance! I am not super familiar with the area, but are you using or having you considered a travel agent? They would probably be super helpful in this situation since they have agents who are familiar with specific areas/resorts and can offer suggestions. You may want to try Wright Travel-- I used them for my wedding a couple of months ago and they were fantastic!! Whatever you do, good luck!!

P.S.--it's run by the same people who run BDW if that gives you more peace of mind!

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

https://www.facebook.com/WrightTravelAgency

Thanks hun! yes I am affiliated with Flight Centre and my agent has been nothing but AMAZING! I totally recommend them and her (Lindsay-Pickering Location).

I appreciate the help :)

Thank-you!!!!! I was trying to find a detailed map myself and I had no luck! How/where did you find this?

I will definitely be sharing this amongst my guests thanks