Paradisus Palma Real or Beach Palace Cancun

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Madso

Madso
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:41 PM

Hello,

I am new to the forum and looking for some insight. Im trying to plan my destination wedding for May 2014 but I am torn when it comes to the location. I am originally from the Dominican Republic and everyone automatically thinks that where I should host the wedding. I am torn between Paradisus Palma Real, I love the luxury feel but the decor seems dated and everything seems to have an additional cost. Beach Palace seems lovely but a bit small. Anyone have their wedding at either locations? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

TIA 

#2 evbaez

evbaez
    • 70 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Madso 

Hello,

I am new to the forum and looking for some insight. Im trying to plan my destination wedding for May 2014 but I am torn when it comes to the location. I am originally from the Dominican Republic and everyone automatically thinks that where I should host the wedding. I am torn between Paradisus Palma Real, I love the luxury feel but the decor seems dated and everything seems to have an additional cost. Beach Palace seems lovely but a bit small. Anyone have their wedding at either locations? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

TIA 

Hi Madso 

Congrats. Check out Majestic Elegance, Dreams and zoetry agua

Happy planning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users