Photo

RIU Ocho Rios January 2nd 2014

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 riubride2014

riubride2014
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:05 AM

Hello All! I'm going to to RIU Ocho Rios on December 29th and am getting married on January 2nd 2014. CAN'T WAIT!!! :D Just wondering if anyone has any advice, info or comments on the resort and weddings? This will be our first time in Jamaica! Hubby-to-be and I are very excited :D

#2 Lucy79

Lucy79
    • 176 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by riubride2014 

Hello All! I'm going to to RIU Ocho Rios on December 29th and am getting married on January 2nd 2014. CAN'T WAIT!!! :D Just wondering if anyone has any advice, info or comments on the resort and weddings? This will be our first time in Jamaica! Hubby-to-be and I are very excited :D

there are a few threads already started on this resort.  I am getting married there the first week of December.  Check out ROR Brides or ROR 2013 Brides for more info

#3 mrsbrowntobe

mrsbrowntobe
      • 27 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:31 PM

My fiancĀ© and I are 99% sold on ROR as well. A friend of mine attended a wedding there. She said that I was beautiful and very affordable. My tentative date is Nov 28, 2014. Long ways away but I want to give myself enough time to plan and my guests enough time to save. Not sure what to do about a photographer yet, as I haven't read very stellar reviews on the resort photographer. What package did you book? I wanted to go as cheap as possible but the free wedding has a limit of 10 people. The caprice (most expensive) of course has a more reasonable number of 40.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users