2014 bride looking for advice

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 trapar1

trapar1
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:39 PM

Hello everyone,

I am getting married this January 2014 and need some advice.  We are thinking of choosing Jamaica.  I have never been to either places before, so I am hoping I can get some suggestions on the best resort for a wedding.  I would like a resort that takes care of all the details so I can enjoy myself and not stress.  We are also looking for a great white beach...are the beaches comparable to Punta Cana?  Also for friends and family's sake - we would like to keep the price under $1500 a person; but still get some luxury.  Also looking for a resort that not too quiet but that's also not a crazy party all the time. 

I appreciate any advice and suggestions since it can be very difficult to plan when you have never been.

Thanks!!

Tracy

#2 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
    • 599 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:19 PM

Hi Tracy! I too, am a 2014 bride. I've been to Jamaica many times, but one half of my family is from there, so it would be hard to recommend resorts. My advice, for what it's worth, is to pick a place that will take advantage of the wonderful ingredients available in Jamaica, rather than do an 'Americanized' type of cuisine. (I'm biased, but Jamaican food really is some of the best around.) :)

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:53 AM

Great advice, brownsugarbride!!! I agree that Jamaican food is awesome :) wishing you all the best with your reseach + choices, and that you have an excellent journey ahead.......Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users