Photo

Person to perform a symbolic ceremony?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rootkl

rootkl
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:25 AM

Does anyone have a recommendation of a person to use locally for a symbolic ceremony? We would literally just need someone to read through the ceremony that we pick out. Or has anyone just picked a family member to do it? I have read reviews of the person on-site and it seems that he isn't very easy to understand and I just attended a destination wedding and realized that this is something that is really important to me. Ideas welcome?

#2 MelB2012

MelB2012
    • 182 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by rootkl 

Does anyone have a recommendation of a person to use locally for a symbolic ceremony? We would literally just need someone to read through the ceremony that we pick out. Or has anyone just picked a family member to do it? I have read reviews of the person on-site and it seems that he isn't very easy to understand and I just attended a destination wedding and realized that this is something that is really important to me. Ideas welcome?

We've asked a family friend to do it. He's one of those really personaable, entertaining kind of guys... Can really command a room. He was my step-dad's Best Man and MC, so we thought it would be great to ask him to perform our ceremony. First time I've ever seen him speechless. :)

We also wrote our script, so he can prepare ahead of time. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users