Majestic Elegance Brides 2014

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#11 evbaez

evbaez
  • 70 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Mrs Smith 2 Be 

March 3, 2014 5pm beach ceremony for us!! I've been looking at these forums for quite some time but finally decided to join the conversations. Lol can't wait to see how everyone's planning is coming together. For some reason, i'm finding it very overwhelming!! :)

Congrats Mrs.Smith2be

Have you start planning? colors? dress? vendors?

#12 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
    • 162 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

We've secured Pastor York, cores films and Jamie dimitry for photography. Still debating on dj. I'm thinking a coral and teal/turquoise color scheme. Haven't even started looking at dresses, lol. Booking the resort and those things have been SO time consuming!! I lose sleep at night thinking about decorations and everything else!!

#13 StephF

StephF
      • 14 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:29 PM

Evbaez- Sorry it took me so long to respond! My package with Jamie Dimitry cost 1600.

#14 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
        • 162 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

I found all of the vendors on here

#15 evbaez

evbaez
          • 70 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by StephF 

Evbaez- Sorry it took me so long to respond! My package with Jamie Dimitry cost 1600.

Its ok . I was not able to secure Dimitry for my wedding so im working with Photo Phil.

Originally Posted by Mrs Smith 2 Be 

We've secured Pastor York, cores films and Jamie dimitry for photography. Still debating on dj. I'm thinking a coral and teal/turquoise color scheme. Haven't even started looking at dresses, lol. Booking the resort and those things have been SO time consuming!! I lose sleep at night thinking about decorations and everything else!!

Im losing sleep over decorations myself. I dont like the ones i have seen. 

#16 1zama

1zama
            • 6 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:30 PM

What will you have your guests do from 6-7:30pm? Are you planning to have a cocktail hour or just the private dinner and reception? What made you pick the wet bar instead of the beach for reception?

#17 1zama

1zama
              • 6 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by StephF go_quote.gif

T Just in case some people would prefer to talk among ourselves here I thought I'd start a new thread. I'll start! My date is April 21, 2014 at Majestic Elegance. We are having: Ceremony at 5:30 at the Gazebo Private Dinner (Buffett) & reception at Wet Bar (7:30-11) We've booked: Jamie Dimitry for our photographer DJ Mannia for our DJ Thats about as far as we are planning wise. We sent out invites in Feb (electronic with paperless post) and our guests deposits for pre registration rates are due May 8th. I cant wait to have a better idea of guest numbers. The next thing I need to figure out is a videographer. I've contacted Cores films but have a little trouble communicating with them. I did get a response about the packages but when I tried to write back to confirm I got a form letter. Not sure if I should keep pursuing them or not. Anyone have any feedback on videos? Looking forward to hearing all about everyone else's plans! Stephanie

What will you have your guests do from 6-7:30pm? Are you planning to have a cocktail hour or just the private dinner and reception? What made you pick the wet bar instead of the beach for reception?

Trying to decide if I should have my beach wedding at 5pm or 5:30pm.

#18 1zama

1zama
                • 6 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:43 PM

Does anyone know if the resort can provide a LED dance floor?

#19 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
                  • 162 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

I had to post some updates!  So far, we're booked 5pm beach ceremony, 6:30 See & Sea semi-private dinner, 8-11 reception at Parrot Bar. We have 20 guests booked, plus us :)  .  We booked Jamie Dimitry for photography, Cores for videography, Pastor York for ceremony & DJ Mannia for reception. 

#20 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
                    • 162 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:24 PM

I wasn't planning on looking for a dress yet but I went out & found "the one" and purchased it!! It's in our guest room closet!

As far as the other details, I ordered the raffia fans and decorated them.  It definitely gave me something to do a few nights.  I want to start working on Welcome Bags but hate to buy anything before we get a final head count...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users