Photo

Sandos Playacar - October 2013 bride and already running behind

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 amazinggrace

amazinggrace
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:52 AM

hi all, i just discovered BDW in the last week and it's fantastic. i'm set to get married on october 5th, 2013 at Sandos Playacar - we just signed our contract yesterday, and we only have 5 months to go! i feel so behind on the planning, especially with all of these 2014 brides posting on BDW... does anyone have any experience with Sandos Playacar? any suggestions or advice regarding photographers/videographers, DJs, etc would be muuuch appreciated. i'm also debating whether we need a private dinner or whether we can just go with dinner at one of the restaurants (for freeee). if anyone has feedback i would love to hear it! i'm so excited -but also mildly freaked out that i only have 5 months to pull this together.

xx

grace

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:23 AM

Welcome to our forum community, amazinggrace, and COngrats on your upcoming dw at Sandos Playacar!!!

You're already off to a great start......choosing such a gorgeous venue for your wedding, and joining our BDW forums....so it's all good :) You'll find TONS of excellent info, advice + support from all your fellow brides here, so Great Job......things are going to work out Great for you, you'll see  :)

Here's some magical wedding "moments that matter" Linc took at a Sandos wedding to show you how great it looks.........with more at

Wishing you the Most Wonderful Wedding you Envision!!! Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users