Photo

Guest List Pondering

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CassidyWess

CassidyWess
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:04 PM

My fiance' and I are working on our guest list and he really would like to invite several of his coworkers even though he has not been working with them for long. I personally am ambivalent to the idea but my mother has many reservations about it. Do you lovely ladies have any thoughts? Should we invite his not so well known coworkers? I don't have anyone from my work coming. 

#2 LKocelko

LKocelko
    • 350 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by CassidyWess 

My fiance' and I are working on our guest list and he really would like to invite several of his coworkers even though he has not been working with them for long. I personally am ambivalent to the idea but my mother has many reservations about it. Do you lovely ladies have any thoughts? Should we invite his not so well known coworkers? I don't have anyone from my work coming. 

Even though they haven't been working together long, is he close with them? Have you met any? I think it also depends on how many other people you are inviting. For example, we are only inviting immediate family. But if your'e inviting a lot of friends and family, it might be a different story.

#3 CassidyWess

CassidyWess
      • 23 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

Thank you so much for your reply. I brought up the questions you mentioned with my fiance' and after thinking on them he decided that he wasn't comfortable inviting them as we are only inviting really close friends.

#4 CassidyWess

CassidyWess
        • 23 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

Thank you so much for your reply. I brought up the questions you mentioned with my fiance' and after thinking on them he decided that he wasn't comfortable inviting them as we are only inviting really close friends.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users