Sign in to follow this  
CassidyWess

Guest List Pondering

My fiance' and I are working on our guest list and he really would like to invite several of his coworkers even though he has not been working with them for long. I personally am ambivalent to the idea but my mother has many reservations about it. Do you lovely ladies have any thoughts? Should we invite his not so well known coworkers? I don't have anyone from my work coming. 

Originally Posted by CassidyWess View Post

My fiance' and I are working on our guest list and he really would like to invite several of his coworkers even though he has not been working with them for long. I personally am ambivalent to the idea but my mother has many reservations about it. Do you lovely ladies have any thoughts? Should we invite his not so well known coworkers? I don't have anyone from my work coming. 

Even though they haven't been working together long, is he close with them? Have you met any? I think it also depends on how many other people you are inviting. For example, we are only inviting immediate family. But if your'e inviting a lot of friends and family, it might be a different story.

Thank you so much for your reply. I brought up the questions you mentioned with my fiance' and after thinking on them he decided that he wasn't comfortable inviting them as we are only inviting really close friends.

Thank you so much for your reply. I brought up the questions you mentioned with my fiance' and after thinking on them he decided that he wasn't comfortable inviting them as we are only inviting really close friends.