10 Maid of Honor Duties
Choosing the Maid of Honor may be easy. Despite that and once you have asked her to be your "MOH" you need to be aware of what her duties are and in which activities she must get involved. The activities and responsibilities of the Maid of Honor are a little more complex than you may think. Despite all rumors, the main task does not only consist of wearing a nice dress or walking with you down the aisle.
DURING THE WEDDING PLANNING
1. Be patient and understanding
*Especially during the emotional times of the wedding planning.
2. Be the bride´s right hand woman
3. Be in touch with the other bridesmaids
*That means organizing meeting times, make sure they get to their dress fittings, choose the shoes, accessories, bouquet. Also she should keep them informed about rehearsal date and time.
4. Plan the Bridal Shower
5. Turn your ideas in positive actions to make final decisions
6. Be updated about details
7. Be responsible for simple but important tasks
*Such as; picking up the cake, deliver the wedding gown; place the guest book, etc.
ON THE WEDDING DAY
8. Support the bride and help her get ready for the ceremony
*Coordinate the Make-up and hair artist
*Make sure everything runs smoothly
9. Stand at the altar during the ceremony, holding the bridal bouquet during the vows
DURING THE RECEPTION
10. Make sure the bride continues to look immaculate
*Make sure the bride takes time to eat something and be hydrated.
Follow us on Facebook and win a Photo Session of your choice!