Photo

photographer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
  • 178 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:37 PM

Is anyone else shopping their local photographer to their DW?

Is anyone else getting a great deal like I am?!

I have been following Rachel & her photography for about 3 or 4 years now. I'm obsessed, She's so down to earth & captures pictures with so much love! Rachel is from Cape May, NJ is flying 7,000 miles for my wedding & I am to pay for her airfare &  hotel stay! & in return, I get 5 days of her to take pictures: welcome pool party, luau (rehearsal dinner), wedding, Sunday brunch & our trash the dress session PLUS I'm going to do a bodoiur session (however you spell it) for my FI as a gift (probably more for Christmas gift)

I think if you are in love so much with your photographer you can work up a deal with them too! tell them it'll help their portfolio & let them get a chance of a lifetime! DW is the new IT thing! Just make sure you have a contract & explain everything you expect from them & give them time to go & see the world! Any questions feel free to ask me!

how to contact Rachel:

https://www.facebook...aphy.nj?fref=ts

http://www.hellogorg....net/#/about-2/

#2 Marymack

Marymack
    • 414 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

Wow!! You didn't have to pay any other fees??

#3 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
      • 178 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Marymack 

Wow!! You didn't have to pay any other fees??

I mean, if she decides to add the photobooth I'd pay for the baggage fees. I have to pay for the excursions she's attending (luau, wedding dinner meal (which is normal) & anything else I do)

We're still discussing her assistant & possibly a car or something like that.. but with airfare & our hotel costs, it's about $2-3k

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users