Looking for a used Veil and beaded belt/sash

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lisa Dyer

Lisa Dyer
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:55 AM

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to buy a used veil and belted sash to save money. Any thoughts and where to find these used items? I've check the forums and although there are a lot of veils none of them meet the criteria and price point that I'm looking for. 

Are there any other websites besides kijiji/BDW where I can find these items used?

Thanks!

Lisa

#2 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
    • Site Supporter
    • 229 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:57 AM

eBay! They have great deals on sashes and veils - some veils are like less than $10! Check it out :)

#3 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
      • Site Supporter
      • 229 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by Lisa Dyer 

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to buy a used veil and belted sash to save money. Any thoughts and where to find these used items? I've check the forums and although there are a lot of veils none of them meet the criteria and price point that I'm looking for. 

Are there any other websites besides kijiji/BDW where I can find these items used?

Thanks!

Lisa

I'm also getting married at Rose Hall Suites on 11/17/13! Maybe I'll see you there! We arrive on the 13th!

#4 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
        • 955 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:30 AM

ebay.com

preownedweddingdresses.com

oncewed.com

tradesy.com

weddingbee.com

That's all I can think of at the moment, but they're all pretty good options.  You can also look to etsy.com.  All items are new and some are really reasonable in contrast to inventory sold through a brick/mortar bridal store.  Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users