Photo

Boarding Passes, Passports, Luggage Tags and MIB...OH MY!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
  • 381 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:18 PM

Help me decide! I would like to use all four stationary ideas mentioned in the title of this thread. Am I crazy? Is it overkill? Here is what I was thinking:

Luggage Tags: Engagement Announcement. Also giving people a heads up about room deposits while we negotiate with a TA.

Boarding Pass: STD

MIB: Invitations with another luggage tag for the RSVP

Passport: Pre-travel info to be mailed a few weeks prior with information on things to expect, all inclusive info, what to pack, etc, etc

What do you think? I'm open to suggestions as well

#2 machads

machads
    • 16 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:30 AM

I am doing the same thing without MIB.. what does that stand for anyway?

I am doing boarding passes for STD and passports as the formal invitation.

I am looking into different companies but the good ones are all far away from me and I am scared that it will interfere with the STD since I want my guests to have 1 full year to save and I get married in April of 2014.

#3 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
      • 381 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by machads 

I am doing the same thing without MIB.. what does that stand for anyway?

I am doing boarding passes for STD and passports as the formal invitation.

I am looking into different companies but the good ones are all far away from me and I am scared that it will interfere with the STD since I want my guests to have 1 full year to save and I get married in April of 2014.

MIB stands for "Message In A Bottle".  I fell in love with them after seeing this: http://www.bestdesti...nvites-venus909

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users