Photo

Beach Palace - Decoration options?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jwong

jwong
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:14 PM

Hello my beautiful fellow brides! I'm a total newbie to the site and I'm in need of some help.  I've recently secured my wedding date at Beach Palace this Nov 2013.  I opted for the complimentary package to save on costs, but I would like to add some decorations to fancy it up a bit.

Does anyone know if BP charges a setup fee if I were to bring my own decorations?  Or, does BP offer decoration options (ex: linens, chair covers, aisle runners, centre pieces, etc) as alternatives to the Colin Cowie collections that I can choose from?  If so, does anyone have a price list?

Any help is much appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:08 PM

Have you registered for the Le Blanc & Beach Palace Wedding Webinar Scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday, March 9, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

The link above has registration information.

This is a great opportunity for currentLe Blanc & Beach Palace. brides and grooms or those considering the venues for the wedding location to get your questions answered.   We will also have a wedding coordinator on hand to answer your questions.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users