Asha

TOTAL COST OF WEDDING AT JELLYFISH PUNTA CANA

Hi! Can you please send me the info as well? knicoles1016@aol.com. Thanks!!

Hi!! Did you ever get the information sent to you?  If so, could you please email it to me too at GinaMari78@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

Hi everyone!! I've been trying to decide which hotel I would like to have my wedding but it seems like I will have more people then the amount the packages allow me. I am getting married July 2014 and was also wondering about the prices for the jellyfish and what hotel would it be best to stay at that is close to there. Please email me at kmvball12@yahoo.com Thank you!!

Hi!! I am wondering about the prices at the jellyfish also. I am planning on getting married July 2014. I am trying to decide on a hotel and saw this place. But would like to know more about prices. And which hotel is closet to the jellyfish. Please email me at kmvball12@yahoo.com Thank you!!! Kim

Could someone send me the menu pricing and wedding information as well? We are looking to get married November of 2014. My email is lboettle@kent.edu! Thank you!

Hi everyone! I would love some info on the jellyfish as well. Could someone please email prices at kmvball12@yahoo.com. We are looking to get married July 2014. Thank you!!

Hi Ladies - Would one of you be able to forward me the pricing to yslheels@yahoo.com. I'm planning to set a date here for June 2014.

Hi, will you send me all of these prices via email? It won't let me open them on here. Email: avbarnes@oakland.edu

Thanks,

Ashlee

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Good list! I bet it got folks moving!
    • Hey fellow wedding planners. When me and my wife planned our wedding I started making playlists both for the reception and for the dance floor.  I wanted it to be more towards indie and alternative music and since I started sharing the playlists on Facebook and other social media I got so much appreciation I wanted to make them available to others planning their wedding. For the reception Will you marry me? Let's play this at our wedding - INDIE / FOLK / ALTERNATIVE For the dance floor I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor - Indie Party Anthems I also have a few other playlists that might be of interest for playing at a wedding It's all about JAZZ Fabulous Fingerpicking Folk (Bob Dylan, Simon & Garfunkle, Bright Eyes, Iron & Wine, Beatles etc) 88 Keys Of Magic - Contemporary Piano - Jazz / Neo Classical and More Fingers, Wood, Nylon and Steel - Contemporary Acoustic Guitar Instrumental Chill Out Gems Hope it can be of help or maybe just inspiration for your own wedding playlist! Let me know what you think!   Flag  Quote  Agree  Like 
    • Oh.... dear if you are trying to find the most suitable wedding dresses, Here is my article for you. All the dresses recommended are under 100 dollars.  I hope it will be helpful to you. 
    • Oh.... dear if you are trying to find the most suitable wedding dresses, Here is my article for you. All the dresses recommended are under 100 dollars.  I hope it will be helpful to you. 
    • Since we each live on opposite sides of the country, we are planning a VERY casual AHR in each town, a pizza party thing, the impportant people from each ide will be at the DW,I have a reputation for being independant and unpredictable so folks are wondering about this wedding, I'm just saying I'm not having it the colors i really want(fuschia and orange)pizza and beer sounds good to me
  • Topics