Photo

Boarding Pass Invitations

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rob4ever

rob4ever
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 03:13 PM

We just ordered our invitations! They are boarding passes with a tear-off card for guests to RSVP. They also each come in a vellum pocket that has our logo on it. I received a sample before ordering and love them! Koket Design is the name of the company and the woman I have been working with, Sandy, has been great. Below is the company's webpage:

Koket Design

They were a bit pricey, but we made our Passport STDs so it was worth it!

Sorry for the multiple posts! I don't know how to delete them.

#2 rob4ever

rob4ever
    • 53 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 03:17 PM

[QUOTE=rob4ever;175379]We just ordered our invitations! They are boarding passes with a tear-off card for guests to RSVP. They also each come in a vellum pocket that has our logo on it. I received a sample before ordering and love them! Koket Design is the name of the company and the woman I have been working with, Sandy, has been great. Below is the company's webpage:

#3 rob4ever

rob4ever
      • 53 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 03:21 PM

[QUOTE=rob4ever;175381][QUOTE=rob4ever;175379]We just ordered our invitations! They are boarding passes with a tear-off card for guests to RSVP. They also each come in a vellum pocket that has our logo on it. I received a sample in the mail before ordering and love them! Koket Design is the name of the company and the woman I have been working with, Sandy, has been great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users