Photo

DJ or Wedding Band in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 glimmergirl

glimmergirl
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

Hey ladies - I'm getting married in Punta Cana at the Jellyfish. Do any of you have any recs for a DJ or a rock band / cover band? 

Thanks and happy planning! 

#2 dcervantes

dcervantes
    • 4 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:18 PM

Have you made any progress with this?  My soon to be wife and I are getting married on the 4th of July and we too are trying to see if there are any bands in the Dominican Republic worthwhile.  Thus far haven't had much luck in finding one.  Would greatly appreciate any direction!

#3 dcervantes

dcervantes
      • 4 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

My names Dan and my soon to be wife and I are getting married in the Dominican Republic on the 4th of July.  We too have been toying with the idea of going with a band over a DJ but haven't had much luck finding one.  We would greatly appreciate any leads that you've been able to come up with at this point.  Thanks!

#4 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
        • 438 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by glimmergirl 

Hey ladies - I'm getting married in Punta Cana at the Jellyfish. Do any of you have any recs for a DJ or a rock band / cover band? 

I am sure Mayrte has some great recommendations.  But if I were you I would go with a DJ and not a cover band. 

#5 dcervantes

dcervantes
          • 4 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:18 PM

Have you made any progress with this?  My soon to be wife and I are getting married on the 4th of July and we too are trying to see if there are any bands in the Dominican Republic worthwhile.  Thus far haven't had much luck in finding one.  Would greatly appreciate any direction!

#6 dcervantes

dcervantes
            • 4 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

My names Dan and my soon to be wife and I are getting married in the Dominican Republic on the 4th of July.  We too have been toying with the idea of going with a band over a DJ but haven't had much luck finding one.  We would greatly appreciate any leads that you've been able to come up with at this point.  Thanks!

#7 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
              • 438 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by glimmergirl 

I am sure Mayrte has some great recommendations.  But if I were you I would go with a DJ and not a cover band. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users