Found Great Alterations Lady in Chicago

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
  • 714 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 11:43 PM

Hola Girls,

I wanted to recommend a great alterations lady in Chicago. Her name is Sara and she is located in Long Grove IL. She is honest and she does a great job. Her number is (847) 370-7400. Please let her know that Jessica recommended her.

#2 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
    • 714 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:22 AM

I just got my wedding gowns from Sara. I am so happy with the work that she did with my dresses. She is a perfectionist and truly cares about her work.

When I first saw SAra she saw the ugly bustle that Kasias did on my dress. She showed me how a bustle should look like. She wanted to fix it but since I paid more than $300 at Kasias, I told her I couldn't afford to get the bustle repaired. I asked her to create a sweetheart neckline on my dress. It is exactly how I wanted it. She also fixed the length of my dress which the other alterations lady (Kasia's made the hem of my dress uneven) did such a bad job of.

For the sweetheart neckline and repairs of my dresses, I had to come back thrice because she wanted to make sure the dresses would fit me perfectly. I kept losing weight and she was very patient during fittings. She gave me a lot of time ( I always felt rushed at bridal salons). She gave me a lot of extras without charge (adding a ribbon to my dress). She worked within my budget and was not pushy at all. In fact I felt like she was a mother hen who was truly concerned about her brides. Go to Sara and you can be confident that she will take care of you and not rip you off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users