Maui wedding venue help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 KerrieA

KerrieA
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

Hi there! 

Currently I am looking into planing an intimate destination wedding in Maui, Hawaii. I am now beginning the struggle of deciding where! Places i was considering were Makena, Wailea, kaanapali...however i am sooo confused and open to any feedback people may have.

We are looking for approx. 16 people to attend, with a simple ceremony at either a beach; or if there are any nice little lookouts (having said that..everywhere in hawaii looks beautiful which makes it so hard to decide!). Currently tossing up between October and November. For a reception, as there arnt many of us, we were considering booking at a restaurant or hiring an estate and having catering.

Does anyone have any suggestions on places for the ceremony or reception. I feel i am just researching researching and just going around in circles-arggghhhhhh!! 

#2 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
    • 178 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:24 PM

okay, so i was looking at the West side of Maui too. but after talking to my coordinator & seeing the difference in pictures, the South side is so much better for these special occasions!

We're staying at the Westin, however!

I'll do what I just did for another Maui bride, visit this site. it's a photographer (one of the best in Hawaii) but a coordinator (she helps with location, budget, ceremony, reception, flowers, hair & makeup)

http://www.mauiwedding.net

#3 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
      • 178 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

i'm so sorry. i hope this helps & good luck. pick my brain if you wish!

#4 KerrieA

KerrieA
        • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:06 AM

Ughhh!! Thank you soooo much!

After much thought the South is a winner! Have taken your advice and included A Paradise Dream Wedding in getting quotes...am soooo excited to hear back! :)

#5 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
          • 178 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by KerrieA 

Ughhh!! Thank you soooo much!

After much thought the South is a winner! Have taken your advice and included A Paradise Dream Wedding in getting quotes...am soooo excited to hear back! :)

YAY!

please let me know what you think & what you decide when you hear from them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users