Sign in to follow this  
blurt

renewing our vows in ROR

hi

we got married in 2009 but we want to renew our vows on our 5th anniversary. i am wondering whether to wear my wedding dress or get a new one ? i want to wear mine again (because obviously i love it) but i have read its not best to. can someone please help.

Blurtconfused.gif

Congrats on your 5-yr anniversary coming up, blurt !!! your vow renewal plans sound awesome :) I haven't heard about it not being cool to wear your wedding dress for this milestone occassion.......I think it would be amazing to do that, and it's Your day and Your celebration, I think your dress of choice would the the Perfect One for You to wear !!!

Hope all your plans work out exactly as you wish and you have the memorable anniversary celebration that's simply Perfect for You !!! Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

I love the idea of a vow renewal and hope to do one on our 5th anniversary too! I'd say wear your original dress if you love it! It has been less than a year since my wedding and I already don't fit into my dress and had to have it let out when I did a TTD recently. So if you fit into yours, go for it!!

I'm planning to do a 5-year vow renewal too! I don't think there are any rules for vow renewals, and if there are, so what?!? Wear what will make you feel fabulous.

hi guy's thank you so much you have help me make my mind up. i am going to wear my dress again. i will of course have new shoes ( any excuse lol) . cheers.gif

Blurt

xx

YEH Blurt!!!! so glad to hear about your decision.....go for it......and YES!!! new shoes - of course ! haha will make it all feel so new n special....you GO girlfriend! ....Awesome :)

am Really looking forward to seeing you photos - you Will share with us, yes?

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Go for it get your money's worth out of that dress, I absolutely hate the idea of spending so much on a dress and only wearing it once...I think it is a Great Idea!!