Photo

Passport card or book?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KaraMae

KaraMae
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:10 AM

Does anyone know if we need a passport card or book to fly into Turks and Caicos? I'm getting mix messages and just want to make sure I get the right one so I don't get stuck in customs! The card is cheaper than the book by a lot. Some people are saying you can only get the card if you're going in by land (cruise etc) rather than by plane. Anyone know? Thanks!

#2 Tropical Imaging

Tropical Imaging
    • Vendor
    • 336 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by KaraMae 

Does anyone know if we need a passport card or book to fly into Turks and Caicos? I'm getting mix messages and just want to make sure I get the right one so I don't get stuck in customs! The card is cheaper than the book by a lot. Some people are saying you can only get the card if you're going in by land (cruise etc) rather than by plane. Anyone know? Thanks

Here is the webpage of the Govt tourist board:  http://www.turksandc...com/by-air.html

It states:

Visitors from the US are reminded that effective Janaury 8, 2007, all US citizens visiting the Caribbean must be in possession of a valid US passport.

So you will need a passport book vs a card.   Look at the upside!  You will have them for 10 years and it will be an excuse to make more trips to other countries!

Krys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users