• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TropicalBride10

• 55 posts
  • Wedding Location:TBD
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:36 AM

Hi ladies!!

I've been on the forums for a while and I actually have another tread here introducing myself but I thought I'd share our great news! My fiance and I have been globe trotting for over two years desperately trying to find a location that is unique, beautiful, and affordable and we have FINALLY found it!! 

Drum roll please...

We're getting married on Roatan Island in Honduras!! We haven't set the date yet but we have been working with an event planner named Camilla from Roatan Events who has extremely responsive and helpful. She's actually found us a venue that offers all-inclusive  and has an adjacent beach club that would be completely private for our reception and if everyone ends up booking the all-inclusive option then we can get the food for our reception and rehearsal dinner for free and they'll even close down the restaurant on the night of our rehearsal dinner at no extra charge, how awesome is that!! Even if we have to end up paying for the food, the quote that she sent us still comes out several thousand dollars under budget and it includes absolutely everything. Plus Roatan is not your run of the mill wedding location, it offers something for everyone, and it's absolutely beautiful! We're so happy and excited!!!

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

Congrats TropcialBride10 on choosing your destination wedding location! that's a big one :) wishing you all the best with the rest of your planning process, culiminating in the most wonderful wedding celebration you envision! Enjoy :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 Kristen112808

• 169 posts
      • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:30 PM

Congrats on choosing your location! Woohoo! Happy planning!!

#4 mscheryl10

• 154 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:59 PM

Congrats on finding the perfect place!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users