Great House, Rose Hall

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DreamyNene

• 5 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:53 AM

Hi Ladies,

I'm just wondering if anyone has inquired about having the ceremony at Great House, Rose Hall. I'm wanting to have the ceremony and cocktail hour at Great House, and have the reception back at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites.I was wondering if anyone has been quoted a price there?  Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

#2 Kassi22

• 135 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

I contacted them at the beginning of my planning trying to get a quote on the Great House and some others (like Cinnamon Hill) However they kept beating around the bush and wouldn't tell me the prices of those (as I wouldn't tell them my budget, as I didn't really have one) So I assumed it was really pricey and gave up due to their lack of response... ah well.. their loss!

I did get a quote on having it at the Aqueducts and that was $5000US for Location, Seating, Reverend, Music, Champagne Toast, Bouquet and Boutonniere, wedding cake for 25 Guest.

Just contact them directly via their site.

They will send you a form with stuff to fill out for what you want and they quote you based on that.

#3 DreamyNene

• 5 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

Thank You so much for your reply. I will contact them and see what kind of price they will quote me. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users