Newbie Intro

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 MAGUILLON

MAGUILLON
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 01:33 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm Maria Aguillon and I am planning my wedding in Cabo on March 3, 2007. I was on the Cabo Wedding Site before, but haven't posted too much. I appreciate all your advice. Thanks.

Maria

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 November 2006 - 03:31 AM

welcome Maria!! march is a great time in cabo...where are you getting married?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 03:40 AM

Hello Maria, welcome. Yay, another March bride! You join myself & Tasha (NAMUMBAH) as March 07 brides. Where are you getting married??

#4 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 09:03 AM

Welcome, please let us know if you have any questions. Hope to see you around more.

#5 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 09:53 AM

Welcome Maria, cant wait to hear more details about the wedding!
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#6 Jennifer

Jennifer
          • 218 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 11:21 AM

Welcome Maria!

#7 MAGUILLON

MAGUILLON
            • 34 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 04:06 AM

Thanks all! I am getting married in the Catholic Church (Mision de San Jose). It's going to be a small wedding--probably about a dozen people. My FI and I are going to Cabo over Thanksgiving and we're trying to get as much info as possible before the trip so we can arrange everthing while we are there. I am so glad we found this site! So far, I've got the Church and a photographer (Manuel Burgoin), so we've got a ways to go :-)

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 01:20 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MAGUILLON
              Thanks all! I am getting married in the Catholic Church (Mision de San Jose). It's going to be a small wedding--probably about a dozen people. My FI and I are going to Cabo over Thanksgiving and we're trying to get as much info as possible before the trip so we can arrange everthing while we are there. I am so glad we found this site! So far, I've got the Church and a photographer (Manuel Burgoin), so we've got a ways to go :-)

i think that is where MariaElena (MM) got married...she posted some beautiful pics in the pics forum.

you made a great choice with Manuel...he's in my top 4.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#9 MAGUILLON

MAGUILLON
              • 34 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 01:42 PM

I have been getting a lot of advice from MariaElena. She's been super helpful. And actually so has Manuel. So things are off to a good start.

#10 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 01:49 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MAGUILLON
                I have been getting a lot of advice from MariaElena. She's been super helpful. And actually so has Manuel. So things are off to a good start.
                YAY! everyone here is really knowledgeable and helpful so if you have any new questions, ask away!!

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users