Photo

Cruise Brides share some ideas...

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 gresley

gresley
  • 164 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:26 PM

I'm curious -- for those considering TTD, when do you have the photo session? Is it the day of the wedding, but after? Or do you meet with your photographer a different day?

#22 CAKnight

CAKnight
    • 197 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 11, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Key West, FL

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:53 PM

It depends on when you are having the wedding. If it is on your embarkment day or toward the beginning of your trip, then you can do it any day after your wedding. Imho, I think the day of would be too rushed if you did your wedding and the TTD on the same day. Well, unless you plan on getting married within 30 minutes of arriving at the wedding port, we all know that's basically impossible. However, if your cruise is one where you stay overnight or leave a port at midnight, then that's a different story. In that case, the wedding in the morning and the TTD in the afternoon could work (if your reception is that night). 

All you need to do is pick a port other than your wedding port for sanity purposes. I would suggest picking the next port where you leave late in the day.  Look on this forum and Google for a list of photographers and reviews. 

Hope that helps!

Originally Posted by gresley 

I'm curious -- for those considering TTD, when do you have the photo session? Is it the day of the wedding, but after? Or do you meet with your photographer a different day?

#23 gresley

gresley
    • 164 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

Awesome, thanks!

#24 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
      • 193 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:26 PM

Hi ladies! Just wanted to mention that if you book the steakhouse on the first night on carnival you get a free bottle of wine per table. :)

#25 traylynn

traylynn
        • 154 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:59 AM

Tinkerbell82- Thanks for tip

#26 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
          • 193 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:32 AM

You are welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users