Looking at getting married at The Gran Bahia Prinicpe Jamaica - looking for good information !

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vdelsavi

• 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

Hello !

I am getting married in Jan 2014 and have been working with a Destinations Wedding TA. I feel some pressure from him to book at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Montego Bay but it will put me over budget. 

I started doing research into the GBP and it seems like a great resort that definitely fits within my budget. I've read what seems like over a hundred reviews - a lot of the negative ones about the food and service seem to be about 2 years old. There are a lot of great positive reviews from more recent (management change ? stepped up with over quality ? not sure).

I am wondering if anyone has gotten married there (or has attended a wedding or honeymooned there) and what their experience was like - good and bad. I just want to know I am making a good decision with solid information to support it.

Thanks !!! 

#2 alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
    • 562 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
    • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

Hey there! I'm getting married in Jamaica, but at a different resort. Looks like there are some other GBP brides getting married there soon, so they might have some good info for you! http://www.bestdesti...ipe-jamaica/200 Good luck!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users