Photo

Azul Beach Hotel Bride - Help with Food Planning!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tblg

tblg
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

So many options for a private event and can't seem to find reviews on the food option. Any thoughts/recommendations?

#2 Lyman

Lyman
    • 262 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:07 AM

When I go to a restaurant, I think their "specials" are often the best bet.......so, .....extending that to a country, when in Mexico, chances are good that the Mexican food will rock!  

Wishing you all the best and that your reception is "muy deliciouso"! and your guests are blown away! 

#3 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:35 AM

Hi there!

I was married at a sister resort, and we did the Pick & Choose dinner for our reception/dinner event. I included photos & comments in my overall review of the resort (see the link in my signature).

The food was AWESOME. I think our wedding meal was one of the best I had during our stay.

I've also heard other Karisma brides say they liked the BBQ buffet and the Mexican buffet. I really don't think you can go wrong - Karisma resorts are known for the quality and presentation of their food.

If you have any specific questions about how the banquet packages work, please let me know - if I can answer them, I'm happy to do so!

Originally Posted by tblg 

So many options for a private event and can't seem to find reviews on the food option. Any thoughts/recommendations?

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users