Photo

Mens Long Sleeve Linen Shirts?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cherielee

Cherielee
  • 160 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 11:52 AM

Does anyone know where i could find Mens long sleeve linen shirts that are blue all over with 2 thick white stripes down the front? I know im looking for something very specific and not sure if they even exist...? lol Thanks for all your help....

#2 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 12:21 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Cherielee
      Does anyone know where i could find Mens long sleeve linen shirts that are blue all over with 2 thick white stripes down the front? I know im looking for something very specific and not sure if they even exist...? lol Thanks for all your help....
      I'm doing something similar but in short sleeve, and I know excatly what you are talking about.

Try some of these sites or do a search for "long sleeve Guayabera shirt". They might not have EXACTLY what you are looking for, but it will give you some additional options. I wish I knew if there was an actual name for the type of shirt you want. Charliee Sheen wears it on "Two and a Half Men" every episode! lol

Guayabera, Guayabera shirts, Hawaiian dresses, Camisa, Mexican wedding shirts

Tropical shirts. Mexican Wedding Shirts, Guayaberas, guayabera, Cubaveras, Havana Shirt co.

Guayabera & Mexican wedding shirts - Authentic shirts, hand-made in Mexico

#3 Cherielee

Cherielee
      • 160 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 01:53 PM

omg thanks for the help that gives me quite a bit of options...thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users