Photo

Iberostar Tucan and Quetzal Wedding 7/2013

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FutureMrsBowers

FutureMrsBowers
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

Hi Ladies! We've booked the dream package for 7/20/13 and I'm dying to see real pictures of a wedding here. The website really has nothing for pictures! Has anyone had a wedding here in the past year that has ANY INFO to share?????

#2 Lyman

Lyman
    • 262 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:12 AM

Congrats FutureMrsBowers + welcome to the forum! here are a couple of links to wedding albums that Moments That Matter Photography captured to show you how beautiful those locations are........enjoy :)

Iberostar Tucan Playacar  ........and Iberostar Quetzel    .....wishing you all the best with your research + plans, and your perfect dream wedding! Cheers :)

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:05 AM

Hello Iberostar Brides and Grooms,

Just a reminder that we posted the registration information for the Iberostar Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, February 16, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

This will be a great webinar where you can learn about the new wedding packages as well as get your wedding questions answered!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 rosyvaldez

rosyvaldez
      • 50 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I invite you to visit my pagina on facebook: Rosy Valdez Productions On Air We are the best choice in music and entertainment. solo singer with my sax and flute, piano, violĀ­n, duet, trio, music band Mariachi DJ music, fire show, etc. Contact me for more info. Rosy valdez

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users