Photo

Newbie: Riviera Maya, Mexico 11-30-13

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 11-30-13-Bride

11-30-13-Bride
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:54 AM

Hi everyone, congratulations on the engagements and upcoming weddings.  I have been engaged for a few months now and have been reading this site daily, its perfect!  I meant to post a while ago, but there are so many things going on, I couldn't get my thoughts together. 

I am planning on getting married on 11-30-13 in Riviera Maya, Mexico.  We have narrowed our resorts down to: Now Sapphire, Dreams Riviera Cancun, Azul Sensatori, Moon Palace, or Dreams Tulum.  We are also considering a private venue, away from the resort.  Our main goal is privacy!  I really don't want people to hang out in swimming shorts and be "wedding crashers"! Also, we were considering Barcelo or Iberostar, but not sure if they do a great job with weddings.  Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions? I would love to hear some of your thoughts on these resorts if you have contemplated them as well.

Also, I am planning to fly out to a site visit on 1-18 to 1-23 and have appointments set up at the hotels.  I would be more than happy to take/post pictures.  I was planning on meeting with an outside photographer and an outside florist.  The wedding guides from the resorts have centerpieces running almost $300/each. Does anyone have suggestions on photographers or florists?

Thanks so much ladies, I look forward to sharing thoughts/ideas!

Julia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users