Sign in to follow this  
Saraha

Newbie problem

Im obviously new and not sure how this whole thing works do I make my own profilehuh.gif pictures?? I tried editing it but it said I dont have permission and I have been a member for about a month..... I know, Im not very computer savy. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

You want to go to "user cp" in the upper lefthand corner. From there you have options to make your avatar and signature pic.

If that's what you're doing and getting the error message then I would contact a moderator to see if they can look into it for you. I'm not tech saavy either so sadly that's the only info I can give you :o(

Welcome and I hope it works for you soon :o)

are you hitting "upload" for your pictures? because what you need is to put your picture into photobucket and copy and paste the url.... if you are still ahving problems then maybe a moderator can help you...

the profile section of the forum is down due some bugs were trying to work out. You should have no problem uploading a sig picture and a avatar

Okay thank you. Its says I dont have permission to access this page. I updated my profile and I tried updating my signature picture so we will see if it works.