Photo

Newbie problem

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Saraha

Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 01:22 AM

Im obviously new and not sure how this whole thing works do I make my own profile pictures?? I tried editing it but it said I dont have permission and I have been a member for about a month..... I know, Im not very computer savy. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 03:33 AM

You want to go to "user cp" in the upper lefthand corner. From there you have options to make your avatar and signature pic.

If that's what you're doing and getting the error message then I would contact a moderator to see if they can look into it for you. I'm not tech saavy either so sadly that's the only info I can give you :o(

Welcome and I hope it works for you soon :o)

#3 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 06:51 AM

are you hitting "upload" for your pictures? because what you need is to put your picture into photobucket and copy and paste the url.... if you are still ahving problems then maybe a moderator can help you...

#4 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 08:22 AM

the profile section of the forum is down due some bugs were trying to work out. You should have no problem uploading a sig picture and a avatar

#5 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 10:00 AM

Okay thank you. Its says I dont have permission to access this page. I updated my profile and I tried updating my signature picture so we will see if it works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users