Cruise Wedding Website

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Deskofgarcia

Deskofgarcia
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:35 PM

Hi Ladies,

Hope this finds all of you well.  I haven't been on this site in a while but I just finished our wedding website and wanted to get your comments.  I would also appreciate if you cruise brides share your sites with me.  Our site is danielandfelicia2013.com. 

Daniel and I will be getting married onboard the Carnival Glory on March 24th.  We had initially planned to wed onboard the Breeze that same week but my husband is from PR and we wanted to spend a little time with his family who still lives there.  Now that our wedding date is fast approaching I'm sure i'll be logging on a lot more.   

#2 TranquilReign

TranquilReign
    • 23 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 6, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Carnival Breeze
    • LocationMiami, Florida

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

Practical and attractive website!  I love the detail, your phrasing i certain portions, and your photos.  You tell a complete love story :)

#3 mscheryl10

mscheryl10
    • 154 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:11 PM

Just came across your post and you are getting married tomorrow, Congratulations!!!! Hope you have an exciting time. Your website looks great!

#4 MK71809

MK71809
      • Site Supporter
      • 112 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:05 PM

I love ur website, n congrats on ur wedding! I love all of ur cruise info, I am planning a cruise wedding as well n 2 see all ur cruise info gave me alot of great ideas! Hope ur having a blast! :))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users