Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#5321 LoveInParadise

LoveInParadise
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:12 AM

That dress looks AMAZING on you!  And to get it on sale??  BONUS!!

Can I ask you who makes it?  I'm looking for a 2nd dress for my TTD session since the dress I bought (Mori Lee) is heavy, strapless, and has a lot of detail so i'm afraid it'd be tough to lug around underwater...haha.  This dress would be perfect since I'm looking for a flowy non-strapless dress.  

Many Thanks, Jello!!

Originally Posted by jello 

I just ordered my dress yesterday!  And it happened to be on sale... whoo hoo!

Here it is on the model:

camillelaviegrecian_front.png

And on me at the store when I tried it on (obviously the bottom needs to be hemmed):

camillelaviegrecian_me.jpg

#5322 LoveInParadise

LoveInParadise
    • 31 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:13 AM

That dress looks AMAZING on you, Jello!  And to get it on sale??  BONUS!!

Can I ask you who makes it?  I'm looking for a 2nd dress for my TTD session since the dress I bought (Mori Lee) is heavy, strapless, and has a lot of detail so i'm afraid it'd be tough to lug around underwater...haha.  This dress would be perfect since I'm looking for a flowy non-strapless dress.  

Many Thanks!

#5323 jello

jello
      • 128 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:49 PM

Thank you so much!  The dress is by Camille la Vie / Group USA, here's the link: http://www.camillela...1770-6100W.cfm.  Hope it works out for you. :)

Originally Posted by LoveInParadise 

That dress looks AMAZING on you!  And to get it on sale??  BONUS!!

Many Thanks, Jello!!

#5324 shanloveslexi

shanloveslexi
        • 155 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

Everyones dresses are so amazing! I can't wait to try some on!

#5325 LoveInParadise

LoveInParadise
          • 31 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:41 PM

Awesome!  I'll definitely look into ti.  There's a GroupUSA store 30 min away from me.  

btw. the dress looks better on you than it does the model!  

Thank you so much!  The dress is by Camille la Vie / Group USA, here's the link: http://www.camillela...1770-6100W.cfm.  Hope it works out for you. :)

#5326 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
            • 860 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:04 AM

Stunning!! Love it more on you than on the model!

I just ordered my dress yesterday!  And it happened to be on sale... whoo hoo!

Here it is on the model:

camillelaviegrecian_front.png

And on me at the store when I tried it on (obviously the bottom needs to be hemmed):

camillelaviegrecian_me.jpg

#5327 LoveInParadise

LoveInParadise
              • 31 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:02 AM

This is gorgeous!  Looks super comfy and lightweight too!  I love it!  I'd def go w/ the sweetheart neckline too...makes the dress even more romantic.

I bought my dress after the 2nd day of dress shopping and as much as i DO love it the only 2 specifications it didn't fit is that it's not lightweight & breathable.  I was already breaking a sweat in the bridal salon...now add 30 degrees + humidity...i'm probably going to die =/ This California girl doesn't do too well in humidity unless I'm in the water...haha...or in AC.

Originally Posted by finleya 

I completely understand the sadness with the experience being over! I have the same thing. Since I was so early I am waiting another 6 months before I get it altered just to see how much weight I lose between now and then. 

That being said I guess I should put my dress up here too! Sorry it is the stock photo, the picture of me in my actual dress got deleted from my sister's phone, so I will just have to wait until alteration time to get another. :(

I got it in diamond white so that I don't match the sand lol, and I am getting rid of the bow. I am also thinking about changing the neckline to make it more of a sweetheart, but still undecided about that part. 

JSM1103.jpg

#5328 LoveInParadise

LoveInParadise
                • 31 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:04 AM

Thanks, Jello!   there's a Group USA 30 min from my house... I'll def look into this!

And i totally agree w/ the others who say it looks better on you than the model!!

#5329 Brenners

Brenners
                  • 807 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:29 PM

B253.jpg

Got our professional pics back from Erick Rodriguez and love how this photo turned out.  Loved my dress!

#5330 AllieH

AllieH
                    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                    • 2,014 posts
                    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:38 PM

wow - that's a stunning photo!!! and your dress is gorgeous

Originally Posted by Brenners 

B253.jpg

Got our professional pics back from Erick Rodriguez and love how this photo turned out.  Loved my dress!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users