Photo

Newbie TOO!!!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 10:34 AM

Hi Amy and welcome. I first want to ask you are you planning on having a legal wedding in Cabo or a religious one? The reason I ask is because if your not having a legal wedding you can plan it on your own without a WC. There is a TON of information on this board and we can help as much as possible. If your going to have a large guest list then maybe hiring a day or coordinator would be worth it.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

#12 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 02:49 PM

Welcome Amy! I am a Cabo bride and I am using Maye Cortinas as my coordinator. I have arranged a lot of the big details myself and am using Maye to arrange our rehearsal dinner, flowers & misc decor, musicians and provide day-of coordination.

#13 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 04:11 PM

Welcome Amy, from another Cabo bride! If you were staying at a resort with a WC, I'd totally say you could do it without an outside one. However, since you're getting married at a villa you might want someone to help you coordinate from so far away. The girls have already given you some great suggestions.
        Happy planning!

#14 CaboDate

CaboDate
        • 129 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 07:22 PM

Thanks everyone.. I had spoken to a couple of the fore mentioned planners but really had no gauge who to go with. I did notice Bella Brides is really pricey and couldn't quite figure out why.
          Amy & Todd
          Cabo San Lucas
          October 20th, 2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users