Photo

A little help: which dress to choose?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Barash

Barash
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:43 AM

Ladies, I desperately need your opinion.

We are going to have a beach ceremony. Bare foot, private and small. I am starting to shop for dresses, and obviously getting rather torn apart.

First thing to mention: I am looking for a knock off dress, and I am going to do the TTD session right after the ceremony as we are not planning to have a reception. I already found a nice and simple

My concern here is that taffeta will look too heavy on the beach and it might look weird bare foot. Also since it's a knock off dress, the rouche may be not as nice and elegant...

I am also considering

My FH and father-in-law as well as my father voted for the first one though. And floor length may be not as comfortable in the sand.

And recently I also thought of a simpler option. I can get it in white.

For any dress I come up with, there is transportation to keep in mind. I believe chiffon will take it better and will be easier to recover. Also to match my FH's attire: most likely he's gonna be wearing linen shorts and line. Rather casual, so I don't want to be a complete contrast to his look. I like all of them that's why I need your opinion.

Any thoughts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users