• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:41 AM

Welcome to the BDW forum, AmyMarie13 and Congrats on your upcoming wedding in Playa del Carmen......the jewel of the Mayan Riviera - good choice :) with all the resource of this forum at your fingertips, you're sure to find the right professional photographer that's a perfect fit to trust with your once-in-a-lifetime Big Day!

...happy shopping, and all the best! Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#12 Lindsey Marie

Lindsey Marie
    • 17 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:28 AM

Would you please send me the email address for Juan as well? The preferred Photographer for Playacar Palace is almost $900 for only 2 hours! I think that's a little too pricey, especially considering you can get a Photographer ALL DAY here for $1500! Any recommendations and emails would be great :)

#13 Avborges

Avborges
      • 121 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Lindsey Marie 

Would you please send me the email address for Juan as well? The preferred Photographer for Playacar Palace is almost $900 for only 2 hours! I think that's a little too pricey, especially considering you can get a Photographer ALL DAY here for $1500! Any recommendations and emails would be great :)

Hi Lindsey, I put together a spreadsheet with rates for all the photographers I have contacted.  If you want a copy, please email me at avborges81@gmail.com.  

#14 stephanievdmeer

stephanievdmeer
        • 17 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:44 AM

Hi avborges,

Could you send that spread sheet to me?

I am getting married at the Riu Tequila in May 2013.

I have been quoted £1298 based on 2012 prices by the hotel photographer.

This is not a full day wedding cover, but it does include a trash the dress shoot.

My email: stephanievdmeer@live.nl

Thanks!!

#15 Lyman

Lyman
          • 262 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:12 PM

hi Avborges.....would love to hear about how your plans are progressing...... hope you found a great photographer to record those priceless memories of your once-in-a-lifetime Big Day! 

looking forward to your update.........L :)

#16 Avborges

Avborges
            • 121 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Lyman 

hi Avborges.....would love to hear about how your plans are progressing...... hope you found a great photographer to record those priceless memories of your once-in-a-lifetime Big Day! 

looking forward to your update.........L :)

Hi Lyman!

Plans are going well!  We have found our photographers and can't wait for the big day!  We are using Amorcito Corazon Studios.  

:)

#17 chrystal87

chrystal87
              • 32 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:52 PM

Hi Can you also send me your prices for June 2014. chrystalvillafana@gmail.com

#18 happilyeveraftr

happilyeveraftr
                • 7 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Avborges 

Hello everyone! We are planning our wedding in Playa del Carmen for June 2013. We are actually here doing site inspections - well, leaving today..

I'm interested in finding talented photographers who won't break the bank. Pictures are so important to me but unfortunately we are not getting any help so we need to stick to the budget.

Would love brides suggestions and advice. In you are a photographer, please let me know how to get in though or email portfolio and pricing to: avborges81@gmail.com.

Congrats on your wedding. I just got married in Playa Del Carmen Feb 2013. I looked at photographers for a while and am very happy with my decision. Pictures were important to me but not my top priority as I needed to make sure it also fit in my budget. I found Jaimie Glez, he is newer for wedding photography in Mexico but he is very talented has an eye for amazing picture taking. I will email you some pictures I just received from him but him and his wife are a great team. I think the more wedding photography he does the more people will want to book him as I said he has natural talent for taking stunning photos. http://jaimeglez.com...ng-photography/ is his website. I can't recommend him enough and I will email you my recent wedding photo's.

#19 TheBestWedding

TheBestWedding
                  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:26 AM

Dear friend,

Congratulations! 

Photography is the perfect tool to express myself. Through the lens I am able to capture feeling and vivid emotions. My greatest joy is being part of your Wedding Day.

I attach two files with all the information about the photo and video Packages. It will be a pleasure to meet you to talk about all the details. That's my Skype: marc.torrecillas2

Please, check the links below:

Keep in touch,

Marc Torrecillas
                    Cel: 984 144 8956.
                    The Best Wedding.
                    Playa del Carmen.

#20 purplegirl

purplegirl
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

Hi can you send me the prices please. thanks! cynthiaguz@yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users