Photo

Green and Purple

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BridetobeABCD

BridetobeABCD
  • 221 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:44 AM

Thinking of choosing a green and purple wedding theme. Any other brides choose this colour theme ? Any ideas or inspirations?

#2 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
    • 955 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:56 AM

I have a similar color scheme of Chartreuse and Sangria

#3 BridetobeABCD

BridetobeABCD
      • 221 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:32 AM

Very nice ChocoTaco7568. I have not picked the exact shades of colour however I think I am leaning towards a dark purple and a bright lime green :) I see that you are getting married this coming May at the Now Jade. I have been looking at the Now Jade as a possible resort choice. I am finding it so hard to choose the resort :) How are you finding planning at wedding for the Now Jade?

#4 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
        • 955 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:35 AM

The plum and lime green will provide a great contrast.

As far as planning with Now Jade, I haven’t had any problems and they typically respond to all of my inquires within 48 hours.  Like many BDW brides, I have taken on many DIY project and will provide most of my d©cor. My primary objective with planning is to ensure that I have what I need and want, stay organized and outline set-up requirements for the wedding coordinators use.  This isn’t a reflection on whether or not I think my Resort is capable of coordinating a wedding, but a means to cut cost and manage my budget.  I’m definitely looking forward to having my wedding at Now Jade, and am confident that I chose the perfect resort (within my budget) for my wedding and guests. Let me know if you have any other questions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users