Newbie November 2013 Bride

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ruefce13

• 11 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:30 AM

Looking to at Playa Del Carmen all Inclusive November 2013 Wedding. Any recommendations on Wedding packages/resorts?

#2 dreamweddings

• Insiders w/ Articles
    • 603 posts
      • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:27 PM

Hello Ruefce13,

Welcome to the forum!

As a wedding planner in the Riviera Maya, I would advice you on the follow, As you may know, there are lot of all inclusive resorts in playa del carmen. Ask yourself the following question:  are you looking for a family friendly all inclusive? does it have to be right in town ?  are you looking for a resort that provides activities for their guests?how important is have clear beach? what budget do have in mind for your guests?  Do you want to have your wedding on site or off site?. Try getting a TA if you feel it gets too overwhelming, try to have 3 resorts options not more.

If you may have any questions feel free to PM or email me: weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com

Happy Planning!

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya

Happy Planning!

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,070 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:01 PM

Congrats Ruefce13! and welcome to the forum :) so many of our brides ask that exact question, we've compiled a webpage with some info to help you choose a resort that works best for your needs at this link here..........

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 Ruefce13

• 11 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:34 AM

Hello All Brides- I recently Locked in my date for the Sandos Playacar Beach and Spa Resort. Anyone have any information to share about this resort and wedding packages

#5 DinaQtobe

• 450 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:04 PM

Hey, I've been looking into Sandos Playacar too!  Love the beach in the Playacar area.... but there's not a ton of information on this site.  Would love to know what made you pick this resort, and if you've found any good information online!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users