Photo

Dreams Tulum wedding

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fl0wer0bertson

fl0wer0bertson
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

Hello out there- my fiance and I are looking for tips for our upcoming wedding at Dreams Tulum.  We would like suggestions on where to go for fun at the hotel after the wedding. We heard that they are unfortunately closing the nightclub on the property and I believe the wedding will be over around 10 pm or so.  Anywhere on the property or close by to go for cocktails and dancing- ideas are appreciated!

We are getting married in their chapel- can't wait!  Our photographer is from Del Sol- really excited to be working with Juan Jose!  He's incredibly talented and Del Sol is brilliant!

Any thoughts or feedback is appreciated!

Also is there a good florist in Tulum?

Thanks!

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:30 AM

Congrats fl0wer0bertson! + welcome to the forum :) looks like you're off to a great start with your choices already - well done :)

wishing you all the best with your plans + journey ahead......good times :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 gipsymoth

gipsymoth
      • Site Supporter
      • 79 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:11 AM

Welcome and congrats on your upcoming wedding!  I hadn't heard that they are closing the club permanently!  That's a shame.  I was really counting on having the after-party there too.  Are you sure it's not just closing for construction?

I don't know of any nearby places to go out afterwards, but I'm sure there's something in the thread.  Have you found "The New Dreams Tulum Thread"?  There's over 5000 posts!

#4 Lyman

Lyman
        • 262 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:02 AM

Congrats gipsymoth! the Tulum area is so beautiful and laid back - great choice for your wedding location.....well done:) best of luck with all your plans and wishing you have the amazing wedding celebration of your dreams ! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users