3 replies to this topic

#1 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
  • 455 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
  • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:18 AM

Hi ladies!!!! Sounds crazy, but I am short about 10 invitations, and I am looking to buy something similar to what I have, if only just the same colors. I bought mine at Michaels, and now they are discontinued. My colors are guava and tangerine and I have attatched a pic so you can see what I am looking for. Any help would be appreciated, I will send the unmatching invites to those I have a good idea will not be coming. Thanks!!! 

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#2 Cherina

Cherina
  • Banned
  • 636 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:01 AM

Try etsy someone could relate a similar look affordably

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#3 Angela7139

Angela7139
    • 3 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:10 AM

Hi. Sorry to hear your dilemma.  Have you tried to look on eBay for your discontinued invites? The same thing happened to my FMIL with her invites and we ended up finding extras on eBay and for a great deal.  Who are in the invites by? I can help you look if you’d like.

#4 Cherina

Cherina
      • Banned
      • 636 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:53 PM

Maybe this can help. vista print groupon $17 for $70 that's 76% off.... Great for DIY brides Here is the link http://www.groupon.c...sions_IFD-deals

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users