Photo

Halloween Costumes...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

Good Morning Ladies!!! I have never been to a real Halloween party, so I'm hott on the trail for an awesome costume this year.. Last time I really dressed up was a night out on the town a few years ago..

Here was my costume..

What are you ladies planning on being this year? Or what was your favorite costume in the past that you wore yourself or saw on someone else?

Last time when I dressed up, I really wanted to be a Sexy Chucky, but everyone sold out fast since it was a new costume.. But I see they have it again...

Thoughts?...   http://www.partycity...Set=sexy chucky

Also, feel free to post pictures of your costumes!! :o)

#2 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
    • 670 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:43 AM

Sexy chucky is cute! Yet... Creepy lol. I hated those movies growing up! I don't know what I will be, but by friend is going to be honey boo boo. She is a blonde chick and she is super southern, it's gonna be a riot!

#3 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
      • 1,350 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:08 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

Sexy chucky is cute! Yet... Creepy lol. I hated those movies growing up! I don't know what I will be, but by friend is going to be honey boo boo. She is a blonde chick and she is super southern, it's gonna be a riot!

heheh.. I loved horror movies growing up. Everyone told me I was weird!.. lol. Honey Boo Boo is from here..(Alabama) I think.. But I have no clue who she is but everyone talks about her all the time.. I guess I'm gonna go look her up now.

#4 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
        • 1,350 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:11 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

heheh.. I loved horror movies growing up. Everyone told me I was weird!.. lol. Honey Boo Boo is from here..(Alabama) I think.. But I have no clue who she is but everyone talks about her all the time.. I guess I'm gonna go look her up now.

Nevermind.. not AL.. GA, my fiance's state.. she sure is a cute little girl when she's all dolled up!

#5 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
          • 670 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:25 AM

Her show is actually amusing lol.FI watches it all the time and I make fun of him! I love scary movies now, but i was deathly afraid of that creepy ass doll lol... I actually got rid of all my baby dolls after chucky 2 hahaha

#6 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
            • 1,350 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:45 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

Her show is actually amusing lol.FI watches it all the time and I make fun of him! I love scary movies now, but i was deathly afraid of that creepy ass doll lol... I actually got rid of all my baby dolls after chucky 2 hahaha

LOL... I'm gonna have to check it out!! Everyone here talks about her and her mom non-stop! LMBO... That is hilarious!!!!!! I'll have to have a recap of all of them this weekend. lol.. I bought the Sexy Chucky outfit just now. I got the costume, red heels, and the wig. It's insane how cheap costumes are made!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users