Bill Levkoff Bridesmaid Dresses

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 DestinationGirl

DestinationGirl
  • 166 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:08 PM

Hi Ladies,

Has anyone ordered bridesmaid dressed from Bill Levkoff? I am interested in ordering, however I have a few questions.

I wanted to know if the color on the computer is a close match to the actual color fabric of the dress?

Also, I find that prices are much higher for ordering in Canada than the US. Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks for your responses!

#2 Speckles121

Speckles121
    • 720 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by DestinationGirl 

Hi Ladies,

Has anyone ordered bridesmaid dressed from Bill Levkoff? I am interested in ordering, however I have a few questions.

I wanted to know if the color on the computer is a close match to the actual color fabric of the dress?

Also, I find that prices are much higher for ordering in Canada than the US. Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks for your responses!

My girls are wearing Bill Levkoff...the color is VERY similiar..it just depends on the fabric! My girls are wearing style #560 in watermelon but bc its chiffon its a little darker! I will try to post a picture tonight to show you!

The prices are probably because they are based in NY. 

#3 DestinationGirl

DestinationGirl
      • 166 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:27 PM

Awww i just checked out your dress, its very similar to the one I want - style 320. I want the color called Persimmon - but only if its nice and bright the way it looks on the website. I'd love to see a photo if you get a chance to post one. Do you mind if i ask what the cost of your bridesmaid dress is?

#4 Speckles121

Speckles121
        • 720 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by DestinationGirl 

Awww i just checked out your dress, its very similar to the one I want - style 320. I want the color called Persimmon - but only if its nice and bright the way it looks on the website.
          I'd love to see a photo if you get a chance to post one.
          Do you mind if i ask what the cost of your bridesmaid dress is?

I paid $162 each dress

#5 DestinationGirl

DestinationGirl
          • 166 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:37 PM

Thats a great price! in Canada they are charging about $230! Thanks for all the info!!

#6 Speckles121

Speckles121
            • 720 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:48 PM

Order them at a boutique in the states, have the shipped to my house and just pay shipping to Canada if you want!

#7 Speckles121

Speckles121
              • 720 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:33 AM

Ok here is a picture of one of the dresses..looking at it now on the computer and with the picture it actually looks pretty darn close!! I hope this helps and PM if you honestly want to buy them here and I can ship them to you!

#8 DestinationGirl

DestinationGirl
                • 166 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:44 AM

Thanks so much for the photo - it does look really close to the online color and the dress it super cute!! Thanks for the offer of sending it to your place - I have a friend in the US that will be coming to visit next year, so I think I will just send it to her house and she can bring them with her - that was a very sweet offer though!! Thank you so much!!!

#9 Speckles121

Speckles121
                  • 720 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:48 AM

NO problem at alllll :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users