Photo

IT IS OFFICIAL........ WEDDING VENUE DREAMS RESORT PUNTA CANA & KUKUA BEACH CLUB

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sherma25

Sherma25
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:41 AM

HEY ladies.....

It is official my wedding date is confirmed for Thurday 20th June, 2013.  Our wedding ceremony will be at Dreams Punta Cana gazebo at 5 p.m.  And our cocktail and reception will follow at Kukua Beach club ... am so excited... yay

I really love working with bego she is great... she has shown me many wedding reception at Kukua Beach Club.... lovely just privacy for you and your guest..... bego even responded to my queries while on vacation... love it ...

how many 2013 dreams punta cana brides out there??????????

I will be starting my planning thread soon yay....

#2 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
    • 670 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:59 AM

Congrats! Happy planning! :D

#3 Sherma25

Sherma25
      • 6 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:27 AM

thanks how your planning going

#4 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
        • 670 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:39 AM

It's going, I'm pretty type a... And I've been planning since march so I'm pretty much all set, just little this and that things to be figured out. Accessories, music( we need to learn to dance lol ) ...ect...

#5 Danielle07

Danielle07
          • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:08 AM

Hey! Congratulations Ladies!! I am also considering on having my wedding at Kukua! I recently went to a wedding at the Jellyfish and it was just beautiful! I really didn't want to do the same thing, so I was super happy when i came accross this place! I am also looking in to staying at Iberstar Bavaro Beach. Have either of you stayed there?? I am trying to get a place that is kid friendly. Thanks :)

#6 Sandra46

Sandra46
            • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:03 PM

Hi Ladies,

I just started my planning.  Looking into this resort for a summer 2013 wedding.  Not even sure where to start or how to start....any advice??

Thanks

Sandra

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users