Sign in to follow this  
MsBobi

So many questions, any help would be great, looking to do a destination wedding.

Hello All,

I want to plan a destination wedding, but there is so much information.  Is there a way to refine your search for specific options.

For example I am finding it difficult to find a resort that the reception part of the wedding goes until 1 or 2 am, they all seam to be done quite early.  Is this usually how it goes?

Also the resort must have a swim up bar, I know this seams trivial, but not to the groom.

I honestly don't even know where to start.  So any advise out there would be so very appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi Ms Bobi,

Congratulations. I would recommend a visit to the area and try to see the resorts in person.

You not only get to see the facilities, but you get to meet the planners.

Good luck,

Michael

Welcome to the forum MsBobi, and Congrats on your upcoming wedding ! You're sure to find great info here, and we also offer some helpful hints for choosing the right resort for you at our webpage here......http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/choosingresort.html

.......all the best with your plans and exciting journey ahead :)

Congratulations!  It can be a little overwhelming deciding to where to start the process of picking a resort.  Many resorts have a swim up bar so that won't be an issue and many will extend the reception time but it usually means an extra charge per hour for the location and an extra charge per person for drinks.