Dreams- Feb 2013

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 aniat13

aniat13
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:31 AM

Hello,

We finally booked our wedding at the Dreams resort in PV Feb 2013.

any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

thanks!

#2 Ambginni

Ambginni
    • 5 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:08 PM

Congrats. I am wanting to book my date July 19th, 2013 at the Dreams Resort but I am having a very difficult time getting any confirmation for reply from Cecilia one of the wedding coordinators there. I have sent all the information that they need to set my date. I have sent the Q&A and along with the $500 deposit they requested, did you do the same? And did you have a hard time getting your date and any communication back from the Dreams? Im getting frustrated and worried because I just want confirmation that my date is saved for me and that I can have communication before the wedding, so I am not getting stressed. I had my travel agent and Pleasant Holidays agent send emails and call Cecilia, but nothing back. I have been dealing with Dreams Resort trying to set a date for almost a month now, now Im thinking should I stick with them or this is how they are??? Any insight???

#3 ornxoxo

ornxoxo
      • 177 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:00 AM

There are tons of reviews on Dreams and from what I have read, many brides are happy with the resort. I know it can be nerve wrecking when they are not communicating with you. You can search to see who did other brides have been contacted and if they have the same problem. May be the wc just needs more time to respond due to the time difference?

#4 aniat13

aniat13
        • 4 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:38 AM

The initial contact was through our travel agency, and then I was passed the coordinators email address.  I'm working with Eleane Joya.  Maybe try and contact her?  weddings.drepv@dreamsresorts.com

I've had no issues at all, its been back and forth with Eleane within a day or so...maybe its just the coordinator Cecilia???

#5 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
          • 3,074 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:30 AM

Congrats Aniat13 and welcome to the forum ! Happy planning for your special day, and all the best :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users