Boarding pass invites help!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 meshell83

meshell83
  • Site Supporter
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:54 PM

My arm feels like its arm to fall off and I'm 2 seconds away from throwing my computer out the window!!! I have the template from ayleebits but can't figure out how how to get the graphics in the background!! I've tried the format button send to background and nothing!! It's been 3 DAYS and I have nothing!! Ughhhhh......so frustrating!!!! Plus I haven't been able to find any clip art I like. Where Can I find cute clip art??

#2 Peach

Peach
    • 1,293 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by meshell83 

My arm feels like its arm to fall off and I'm 2 seconds away from throwing my computer out the window!!! I have the template from ayleebits but can't figure out how how to get the graphics in the background!! I've tried the format button send to background and nothing!! It's been 3 DAYS and I have nothing!! Ughhhhh......so frustrating!!!! Plus I haven't been able to find any clip art I like. Where Can I find cute clip art??

What kind of clip art are you looking for?

I generally just google what I am looking for and find something I like. For example, "two starfish clip art". What do you have in mind?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users