Calling Majestic...ring ring- phone is disconnected?!?!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 EVKnowsitall

• 593 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:01 PM

Hello Ladies,

I am TRYING to be a 2013 Bride @ Elegance but have been going back and forth to secure a date. I'm so frustrated, I feel like I should just go down there but am worried the wedding coordinator won't even be available and I will have wasted money I'd rather save. 

I bought a calling card and have been calling but the number seems disconnected. I googled an alternate number which ended up being a Miami travel agency and the lady said to keep trying but that the number posted is the correct number. So aggravating!

My travel agent gets a response every few days but the wait is agonizing. My guests are beginning to call, text and ask for advance notice so they can take vacations and I can only tell them- "I'm working on it!"

Has anyone Successfully reached the resort through phone? I am exasperated! But from what people I know who have actually been there, posts on this website, and pictures, this resort really is my dream location. I considered The Dreams resort and Now Larimar but feel like I can't book sight unseen.

Worried, worried bride to be lol

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users