Photo

Dreams Cancun Package Question

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jenny910

jenny910
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 09:54 AM

Ok here it goes! If you stay at the Jr. Jacuzzi suite for 7 days, you are eligible for a "free" wedding, which I'm pretty sure is the basic wedding package for $700.

I guess my question is, if you stay at the Jacuzzi suite AND want another package, like in my case the Ultimate package (for $2400,) can you deduct the $ 700 basic package price? Maybe? Or at least score some credits towards other things?

Thanks for any info you may have!

Jenny

#2 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:27 AM

No you can't deduct the free package. If there are things in the ultimate package that you don't want or need you can substitute other things.

#3 jenny910

jenny910
      • 8 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 04:21 PM

Too bad!

Maybe I'll check into other room options.

Thank you!

#4 PaulaV

PaulaV
        • VIP Member
        • 2,813 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 04:28 PM

Nope... what Jill said, you would think they would let you.
          I am staying for 7 days as well and getting nothing for free... well maybe some recognition of being a wedding couple.

#5 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 04:29 PM

we did the jr. jacuzzi suite, but just did it for 5 nights and then we're going to a different resort for another 5 nights.

#6 jenny910

jenny910
            • 8 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 08:15 PM

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too, maybe just mix and match rooms... I actually just received response from Daniella and she confirmed what you ladies told me, but did say that I could maybe just add-on certain elements to the "complimentary" (free!) wedding. So now I know what my week will be consumed with! Argh! Stationary colors are giving me enough headaches this week!

Ps. I hope you all intend on posting LOADS of photos. I would love to see them! I spent my whole Sunday just carousing around this site and trying to absorb as much info as possible!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users