Sign in to follow this  
royfa

Dreams Tulum - Site visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha0612 View Post
Rocky Beachhuh.gif

And what if you were planning on doing a welcome party of some sort? cocktails? apps? is that just at a bar where you meet at or is that something actually planned and put aside for your party?

Same question for the rehearsal dinner? So confused...

Planning a site visit end of february or beginning of march? hopefully!
I don't think we will have a rehearsal dinner... Honestly, I don't have everything planned yet... I'm confused too... Lots of stuff to think about.

Your only 11 days after me.....doesn't it feel like there is SOOO much to do but we have SOO much time even though there really isn't THAT much time?? I'm in a wierd phase where I'm not sure what else to do....I guess booking a photographer comes next huh?? oh yeah, and booking my site visit...and my actual wedding trip..hahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha0612 View Post
Your only 11 days after me.....doesn't it feel like there is SOOO much to do but we have SOO much time even though there really isn't THAT much time?? I'm in a wierd phase where I'm not sure what else to do....I guess booking a photographer comes next huh?? oh yeah, and booking my site visit...and my actual wedding trip..hahahahaha
I know what you feel! I don't think I will get everything done in time even if there's still 10 month left... You know what's the worst thing right now... We're building our house!!! I'm working full time, I go to University part time, we have the new house and the wedding on the go LOL! That's a LOT!