Photo

Sharon and Peter with ezweddings in key west?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 casontag

casontag
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:12 PM

Does anybody have any experience with them? I am considering signing a contract.

#2 casontag

casontag
    • 50 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:14 PM

Sorry that is ez weddings in paradise with sharon and Peter.

#3 Arch713

Arch713
      • 161 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 04:28 PM

Did you end up signing? I am potentially looking at Key West and am looking for wedding planners that people have used/recommended. 

#4 casontag

casontag
        • 50 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:47 AM

I did finally pay my deposit! I'll be honest. I've looked forever and was going back and forth between EZ weddings in paradise and weddings to go. When I spoke to them at weddings to go they were not overly friendly. I'm planning a relatively small ordeal and think this is the way to go. I have spoke and emailed back and forth with Sharon with ez weddings and she is very sweet and accommodating. I'm excited to see how everything goes! I still have some time to wait!

#5 Nla9825

Nla9825
          • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:08 PM

Just wondering how your weddings in key west went?  Esp. with using the EZ weddings or weddings to go.  I am currently in the spot that you were and am trying to find a cheaper route then having the traditional wedding.  Any information or advice for Key West would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!! Thanks, Nikki, a stressed bride to be.

#6 casontag

casontag
            • 50 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

Sorry Nikki, I'm behind, but the wedding isn't until may 19. So far Sharon has been really nice. Ill post a follow up.

#7 Mandy0831

Mandy0831
              • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:53 PM

I'm going with Weddings to Go and so far I've been impressed with their kindness & respect to answering questions.  My elopment is April 1st so I'll be able to give some feedback after that. :)

#8 CAKnight

CAKnight
                • 197 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 11, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Key West, FL

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:30 PM

How did your elopement go with Weddings To Go? 

Originally Posted by Mandy0831 

I'm going with Weddings to Go and so far I've been impressed with their kindness & respect to answering questions.  My elopment is April 1st so I'll be able to give some feedback after that. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users